CEOC International is a not-for-profit organisation that represents 29 independent inspection and certification organisations in 22 countries.
Promoting safety, quality and the environment through independent inspection and certification.
Aims and Activities
- To promote safety through independent conformity assessment
- To represent the common interests of the profession and of the Members, particularly vis-à-vis the institutions of the European Union, the European Free Trade Association and other intergovernmental organizations, and all European or International organizations and associations dealing with directives, regulations, standards and accreditation
- To represent the common interests of the profession and of the Members, vis-à-vis the industry and their federations, other conformity assessment organizations, consumers, the general public and their representatives
- To inform the Members about significant matters with respect to the above, and to obtain their adherence to the positions to be defined and advertised by CEOC International
- To contribute to the high standard aimed at by the Members, and to the progress of the state-of-the-art
- To contribute to the concern for safety, quality and environment
- To play an active role towards the European Commission